Bachelor of Science in Nursing Completion
General Description and Program Goals
World Mission University offers a Bachelor of Arts in Science in Nursing Completion program requiring 37 semester hours of credit. This program is designed as an academic progression model for current students in Associate degree in nursing programs and practicing registered nurses to advance their educational preparation to the Bachelor of Science level.
This program provides opportunities for nurses to develop as nursing professionals and to achieve academic achievement, mainly for continuous improvement and self-development.
The goals of the Bachelor of Arts in Nursing completion program are to:
- Educate creative talents required by changing times based on Christian love.
Upon completing this program, students will be able to:
- Integrate nursing education to professional nursing practice
- Demonstrate evidence- based practice with critical thinking
- Demonstrate professional communication with spiritual competence
- Demonstrate Leadership skills for health promotion during the life cycle
- Apply systems, finances and policies to professional nursing care
All applicants for the proposed RN-BSN program will be required a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA, completion of Associate Degree in Nursing from an accredited nursing program, and an unencumbered RN license.
- An Associate of Science in Nursing degree or a Bachelor of Foreign Nursing degree
- An RN license in U.S. (Can be suspended until the completion of the course)
- GPA 2.0 or higher