BACM concentration on Praise and Worship
- To prepare students for graduate study
- To prepare students for worship and praise ministries
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate a knowledge of Scripture, proper use of hermeneutics, and ability to communicate the Gospel;
- Exhibit spiritual and personal growth of emerging leader;
- Understand basic concepts of the Christian theology;
- Demonstrate the basic theoretical understanding and practical skills for ministry
The Bachelor of Arts in Christian Ministries concentrate on Praise and Worship requires a minimum of 39 course credits earned in General Education. General Education courses include courses in humanities, communication, math/science, and the social sciences.
The Bachelor of Arts in Christian Ministries concentrate on Praise and Worship requires the completion of a minimum of 126 semester hours of credit, and demonstration of Christian character. Credits can be a combination of transfer credits and completion of course work with a Grade Point Average of C (2.0). At least 39 credits must be in General Education. A minimum of 42 units must be completed at WMU and the remaining 84 units may be satisfied through transfer credit.
Course Titles and Level
All courses are at the Bachelor’s degree level. Courses are numbered 100-400. Course descriptions are provided in this catalog.
Degree Requirements: 126 credits
World Mission University is committed to equipping students to become full-time ministers or lay leaders in Christian ministry. In order to serve God more effectively, all students at World Mission University are required to participate in ministry outside of the classroom experience.
Practical/Performance Skill Studies
Baccalaureate’s degree concentrates on Praise & Worship students must complete a practical course in Praise and Worship ministry each semester. Each semester, students choose to take an instrumental or vocal performance course.