Students who apply for the Bachelor’s degree must have an earned high school diploma or its academic equivalent. Students who apply for the Master’s degree must have an earned undergraduate diploma or its academic equivalent. Students who apply for the Doctor’s degree must have an earned graduate diploma or its academic equivalent.Students who desire to take courses by audit will not be subject to this requirement.
WMU’s academic programs are open to students of all Christian denominations who meet the standard requirements for admissions. WMU admits only qualified students and persons who are committed to Jesus Christ. However, WMU does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies, admission policies, scholarships, or any other programs or activities.
The following documents must be included in the application process.
- The application form and a non-refundable application fee ($100);
- Testimony or Essay;
- One reference;
- Official transcript(s)l; and
- Two Recent photographs (passport style).
RN to BSN
1. The application form and a non-refundable application fee ($100)
2. Essay (Motivation of application, plan after graduation)
3. One sealed letter of recommendation
4. Sealed official transcript(s) in English
5. Two recent photographs (passport style)
6. RN license (copy)
7. ID card (copy)
8. Health Clearance Checklist (WMU template)
9. Health Examination Form (WMU template)
The application form and other materials can be obtained from the admissions office. They may be requested by phone, mail, or downloaded via the internet. The mailing address, phone/fax numbers and e-mail are:
World Mission University
500 Shatto Place, Suite 200 Los Angeles, CA 90020
Phone: (213) 388-1000/ Fax: (213) 385-2332
Home Page: www.wmu.edu
The deadline to apply for the Fall semester is the middle of August, and for the Spring semester it is middle of January. For exact dates please see the academic calendar on the school’s website. International students must apply earlier in order to process visas and make the necessary arrangements to enroll.